and expertise for all of your environmental due diligence needs.
We take pride in providing our clients with timely, cost-effective, common
sense solutions for all of their environmental due diligence needs.
• To perform all assignments for a reasonable fee and within budget
• To communicate with our client frequently so there will be no surprises
• To complete our assignments and deliver reports when promised
• To review reports with our clients to be sure there are no misunderstandings
• To deliver accurate and complete invoices to our client
• To follow up with the client to ensure our services provided total satisfaction
CALL US at 317-844-7100
Energy Savings Consulting, and Air Quality Consulting company.
We provide services to real-estate practitioners, lending institutions, property managers, property developers,
building owners and managers, business owners, investors, and attorneys.
Many consultants will perform unnecessary investigations on potential issues; We promise to treat your money
as if it was ours, and your economic constraints and objectives will be our top priority.
At ESA, it is our promise that we will not perform unnecessary investigations.
We want your business tomorrow as well as today.
real estate developers, building owners, business owners, investors and attorneys.
Our main areas of expertis include Environmental Due Diligence, Environmental Subsurface
Investigation, Energy Savings Consulting and Air Quality Consulting and Testing issues.
• Industrial Hygiene, Microbiological Mold Surveys and Consulting
• Environmental Due Diligence Consulting - ASTM compliant Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
• Phase II Environmental Site Investigations – Subsurface Investigations, Monitoring Well Installations, Groundwater Monitoring, and Hydrogeologic analysis
• Initial Site Characterization Investigations and Reports (ISC) and Corrective Action Plans (CAP)
• Environmental Cost Recovery Consulting – Insurance Claims, Past Owner/Operator Claims, State Trust Funds
• Energy Savings Consulting in Deregulated Energy States for lowest natural gas and electricity rates and pricing
• Underground Storage Tank (UST) Consulting
• Value Engineering / Construction Monitoring / Structural Property Condition Surveys
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
ENGAGE US FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Removed Automation Delay
Added Automation Delay
Founder and CEO
Prior to the founding of EP Consulting, LLC aka
Environmental Service Associates (ESA), I worked for several large Consulting Firms.
With the large consulting firms, I saw first hand how lethargic the decision-making process was. The emphasis and focus was on billable hours not on problem solving and cost mitigation. Sometimes the best interest of the client would get lost in the process.
I formed EP Consulting, LLC with the idea in mind that a firm that placed the emphasis on problem solving and placing the client needs first would better serve the client and succeed as a business entity.
We strive to guarantee that our promises are kept. If for some reason they are not, please do not hesitate to call us and I will take care of your situation personally.
LEARN MORE ABOUT JEFF
CERTIFICATIONS OF OUR TEAM:
• OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Site Health and Safety Training ·
• Asbestos Inspector Training for the State of Indiana.
• Licensed Asbestos Inspector in the State of Indiana
• Licensed Real Estate Broker and REALTOR: State of Indiana
• Certificate of completion, "Introduction to Commercial/Industrial Real Estate"MIBOR - Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors
• Certified ASTM Transaction Screen and Phase I Site Assessment “Environmental Professional”
We are an Environmental Due Diligence, Subsurface Investigation, Energy Savings Consulting, and Air Quality Consulting company.
+1 317 844 7100
234 West Main Street
Carmel, IN 46032
Image DescriptionImage Link